Enderun Colleges will hold the Tourism and Hospitality Tech Summit and Expo 2018 from November 23 to 24, 2018 at the SMX Convention Center, SM Aura Premier, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City. The Tourism and Hospitality Tech Summit and Expo 2018 examines recent trends and technologies which are shaping the future of the industry. The Summit aims to equip delegates with the know-how to transform the way they attract and engage with customers, run their businesses and distinguish themselves from the competition.
The Summit will explore topics ranging from digital tools, analytics and intelligence through AI, blockchain in hospitality, mobile technologies, digital payments, and where Big Data meets IoT. It will also tackle data privacy and security compliance, ever important to deal with today’s threats. The panelists and speakers present during the conference include:
- Philippine Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat
- Enderun Colleges Director of Digital Transformation Colin Christie
- Shore Suite CEO and Founder Alistair Israel
- Bliimo Technologies, Inc. Founder and CEO Ronn Esguerra
- Tourism Holdings (Australia) and Hotel Link Solutions Director and Country Manager John Paul Maclang
- I AM Cardboard PH Inc. Chief Immersion Officer Ibrahim Bernardo
- Appsolutely, Inc. Chief Operating Officer Paolo Bediones
- Assystematics Data Privacy Professional and Management Consultant and CEO Amado A. Malacaman, Jr.
- Cognitv Technologies Founder Joey Gurango
- Hilton Manila General Manager Simon McGrath
- CTBUH, Palafox Associates and Palafox Architecture Group, Inc. Fellow, Country Leader, Principal Architect-Urban Planner, President Felino A. Palafox, Jr.
- Google (YouTube) Sales Manager Samuel Jeanblanc
- Mynt (Globe Fintech Innovations, Inc.) CMO/VP for Marketing Chris Mangera
- GrabFood Philippines Inc. Country Head EJ dela Vega
- Enterprise Voice and Managed IT PLDT Enterprise AVP and Category Head Fay Ocampo
The event is in partnership with CNN Philippines, INQUIRER.NET, InqPOP!, Manila Bulletin, BusinessWorld, Inquirer Interactive, Philippine Primer, TraveLife Magazine, GRID Magazine, WhenInManila.com and TheFortCity.com.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.